Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sunglasses and Trenches!

So as everyone knows sunglasses and trench coats in a closet is a MUST! It's the key to looking mysterious!!! How can anyone seriously survive without having these two items?!

These ones are from Chanel, and they will match your 2.55 Chanel bag PERFECTLY! It's like they were made for each other! Maybe they were... Who knows? I think these are still out there for you to buy! It's around ummm I would guess about 400 euros?



Okay so I know these aren't like a famous designer brand, but GIVE IT A CHANCE! They have crocodile skin on them! Cute right? Not that expensive either! I think its about 100-150 euros! Their brand is More Than... as you can see! So what are you waiting for?!



Aren't these Oscar de la Renta sunglasses cute?! Well be surprised! I GOT THEM FOR FREE AT AN OSCAR DE LA RENTA FASHION SHOW!!! Maybe it was a promotion or whatever, but who can argue with FREE Oscar de la Renta sun glasses?!



These Valentino sunglasses aren't just your average sunglasses! They are LIMITED EDITION!! Celebrating Valentino's 45th anniversary! Right before he retired! I'm so glad I bought them... They were only about 240 euros at that time too! I know, who doesn't wish they have them too?!



TRENCHES TIME!!!! Just sunglasses won't complete your "mystery" look! They can make your Hollywood look though! I cannot stress enough how important trenches are!

This one is from Alexander Mcqueen (a designer I personally worship! Other than Coco Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld, John Galliano and Valentino that is...) Sometimes it's a little over the top, but if your wearing simpler clothes that day this will totally make your outfit! Also I heard that panther print is going to be back soon...



This Chanel trench is so cool! It's not a traditional Chanel classic, but it's still AWESOME! I don't know why, but this screams Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl to me... Maybe that's why I got it! It looks totally cute on top of a plain top, maybe a Cavalli roman styled chiffon skirt! (I know because I wore it like that when I was shopping in Paris! Felt totally Gossip Girl!)



This Dior Rebel trench is totally cute when you feel like rebelling. It totally matches with the Dolce & Gabbana theme of the ripped jeans! Its perfect with a pair of armyish black boots! (a bit higher than ankle boots that is)



This Valentino trench is very feminine! I mean Valentino pays attention to ALL the details! He put LACE on a trench coat!! I think he was first to do that! Is he a genius or what?



Last but not least, this Louis Vuttion trench coat is CUTE! Even though yellow isn't the easiest color to wear, or look good in, but you can't deny that this looks totally fashionable on her! This is why this coat is even more special! The yellow actually LOOKS GOOD!



Well which of the trenches and sunglasses did you like best?! Leave a comment!! More from me later!

-OC xox

2 comments:

agnes said...

Do you personally own all these? WOW! what a collection.

I am eyeing on those Michael Kors FW08 runway glasses now, they are soooo cool.

Thanks for your comment on my blog, but in fact, i am clueless about the follow my blog thing. i will check:)

btw, you are from HK as well???? WHOA!!!!

Diane said...

Heya girlie!! I loved your blog!! I'm a shopaholic myself :)